Tuesday 19 May 2015

RESEARCH PUBLICATION: PHOTOSHOOT

For the research publication I wanted the images to correlate with the content of the book. I collected my secondary research from jumbo records and some old charity shops of some music posters and vinyl that I keep as a part of my inspiration stage of my methodology to create synthesis and visual variation for the photoshoot.





In some free time, I set up photo equipment using different collected stocks and props set up on chip board using an overhead tripod.






Each page of the publication uses a different coloured stock or prop to match the content of the publication and to juxtapose against the the stock.





Overview

The shoot went really, well experimenting with different stocks and props is something i haven't introduced into my practice, so trying something different was a beneficial and added visual depth to the imagery! This is something I will consider in my future career prospects in art direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment